This seminar will cover servicing and maintenance per the NFPA 101, 96, 17, 17A, 12, 12A, 12B, 2001, 11, 11A, the U.L. standards, listings & manufacturer's recommendations for the following types of Pre Engineered Systems.
- Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
- Industrial Dry Chemical Suppression Systems
- Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing Systems
- Halon Extinguishing Systems
- Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher Systems
- Foam-low & high expansion Pre Engineered Systems
- Hands on service of systems set up on display
- Sample disclaimer & manufacturer letters on non U.L. listed systems
- Service tools and U.L. listed replacement parts
- Kitchen K Class & Extinguisher per NFPA 10
- A 41 point Range Hood System Inspection Report
- A generic Pre Engineered System Inspection report
- Money making and money saving tips
Certificates issued upon successful completion of the seminar including hands on application and written tests.All training material is provided including a reference guide manual. Class size is limited so be sure to register early. This is a two day seminar - day one 8:00am to 5:00pm, day two 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Completing this course and passing the tests is equivalent to the Class B exam given at the LA Fire Marshal's Office.